Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Location: Austin, TX
Salary range: To be discussed
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for design and implementation of various features for the CompleteView family of Video Management Software;
- Responsible for design, implementation and verification of software/hardware solutions for CompleteView;
- Responsible for integrating CompleteView APIs with various third party software and third party APIs with CompleteView Software to implement optimal configurations for customer environments;
- Integrate CompleteView with third party network cameras using standard and proprietary media streaming and network protocols;
- Work with support team and customers in resolving field issues pertaining to CompleteView software, integrations and hardware; and
- Interface with technical contacts at partner companies to resolve engineering issues pertaining to software and hardware.
- Master of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience to include: Client -Server architectures, developing multi-threaded applications, developing applications for Microsoft Windows family of operating systems, and developing networked applications using TCP/IP and UDP.
- Relevant knowledge of: C/C++ programming languages, object oriented software design and development, and multimedia systems with focus on video compression standards and technologies like MJPEG, MPEG4 and H.264
To apply for this position, direct resumes to email@example.com and reference job code 1250. Salient Systems Corporation is an EOE.