Job Title: Imaging and Hardware Specialist
Location: Austin, TX
Salary range: DOE
Salient Systems, a rapidly growing developer of Video Management Systems for the video surveillance market is seeking an experienced Imaging and Hardware Specialist for immediate full-time employment. The successful candidate will want to join an exciting fast-paced environment and have the opportunity to develop their skills and grow with our organization. Fun, entrepreneurial spirit and initiative are key elements of the Salient environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Windows and Server platform image development for Salient Systems diverse hardware products.
- Execute performance testing on existing platforms following software release. Perform performance testing on new platforms or revision in hardware platforms.
- Maintain a catalog of test data, videos clips, and test results of performance testing.
- Work with manufacturing team to insure image deployment functions as expected.
- Maintenance and updating of images for existing hardware products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently as well as in a group setting.
- Possess the ability to rapidly understand software and new technologies.
- Understands computer networking principals and Windows operating systems.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Associates degree in Computer Information Systems, a related major or equivalent experience.
- Ability to meet project timelines to ensure timely product releases.
- Familiar with Windows and Server OS image creation and deployment a plus
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Salient Systems provides an excellent benefits package which includes medical insurance, dental, vision, AD&D, LTD, paid vacation and more.
Please forward resumes to email@example.com.